Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

Week 9


Well, it's been another busy week. Work is going well, but I still wish I didn't have to do it. I miss Kellen so much that I wake him up as soon as I get home. He's been doing a lot more smiling and laughing lately and it's awesome! I think his colic is getting better, but we still have the occasional hour-long screaming fits. Friday Kellen received another gift. It's the cutest, softest, snuggliest blanket ever! We all love it, so I decided to use it as the backdrop for his week 9 picture. Thanks, Sarah, Matt, and Owen! Yesterday I discovered that he likes the vacuum cleaner. He stopped crying as soon as I turned it on and he was asleep within minutes. Anyways, not much else is new. Hope all is well back in the states.

Here is a picture of Kellen laughing at his daddy...

Here is a little video of our happy baby, sorry it's sideways!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are all happy to see that Kellen does not have bats in his cave!
I can't believe how fast he is growing up. I am glad that all is well, we can't wait to see you all.
Today was my first day back to work, I think I may have colic, I cried for an hour too.
Call me when you can, but I go to bed about 9. Talk soon,
Love you guys